- Responsible for a primary area of marketing focus (International Education, Continuing Education, Domestic Recruitment, etc.) and will work closely with department leadership to support their objectives and goals.
- You will be part of a team actively engaged in contributing to and accomplishing the vision, mission, and goals of the College and in supporting the aspirations and needs of our learners and communities.
- You will promote a positive work atmosphere and communicating in a professional manner that demonstrates mutual respect with students and colleagues.
- Oversees the development and execution of marketing materials/campaigns to successfully achieve client marketing goals and objectives.
- Liaises with internal and external stakeholders on College-branded marketing projects and campaigns.
- Coordinates creative elements for print, digital, and integrated projects.
- Oversees project scheduling and budget requirements for marketing material development and production.
- Follows current marketing trends and industry standards to monitor key industry developments and apply best practices to client marketing initiatives.
- Captures/produces media (video, photo, audio) for marketing and promotional needs as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) specializing in – Successful completion of a post-secondary degree program in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field.
- 3 years or more years of directly related experience effectively coordinating marketing communications and/or media projects, including experience with both print and web or an equivalent combination of education and experience with preference given to candidates who have:
- successfully completed a Digital Marketing professional program;
- experience working in the post-secondary sector
- strong project management, graphic design, photography and storytelling abilities
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles, brand strategy, digital strategy, video strategy, and content strategy.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with marketing team in developing a content marketing strategy and to connect with and educate leads and clients in order to improve conversions.
- Strong knowledge of digital, video and print production and experience developing marketing strategies to achieve defined objectives.
- Creativity to develop unique or adapted visual imagery for websites, publications, presentations, or reports consistent with established visual identity, branding, and design standards; and utilizes current graphic design, social media and marketing software (Hootsuite, G-suite, G analytics, CRMs etc.).
- Strong decision-making, project management, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Business acumen to maintain ongoing relationships with external vendors to ensure service level agreement is being met, monitor payment schedules, negotiate terms and conditions of service level agreements
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and an ability to communicate confidently across all levels of the College including members of the Executive team, faculty, staff, students, external stakeholders and the CNC community.
- Proven success developing and implementing multi-channel marketing plans/campaigns including excellent command of digital marketing strategies and tactics for different markets (domestic, international, adult learners, Gen Z).
- Experience providing strategic marketing and communications advice to internal/external clients regarding brand, messaging, tactics, channels, production, and design/creative
- Experience with marketing strategy, media buying, advertising, social media, event management, website management, budgeting, and agency, stakeholder and community relations.
- Sound understanding and application of digital marketing strategies to provide web analytics data reports, provide recommendations to improve overall effectiveness: plan and develop new opportunities for web-based advertising communication plans, strategies, and reports.
- Demonstrated project management experience in overseeing and coordinating print and digital communication projects, including schedule and means to manage workflow and measure outcomes, consult with end users and document their requirements and provide user support for new on-line initiatives and maintain business relationships with vendors on service level agreements, negotiate terms and conditions and resolve troubleshooting issues.
We welcome applications from foreign trained and experienced individuals currently living in Canada.
Please visit our website for more information or to apply.