- Manage reception switchboard; answer and direct incoming calls during business hours
- Provide polite, positive and courteous customer service to incoming guests
- Process, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing courier packages and mail in a timely and cost-effective manner, ensuring that adequate mail supplies are on hand
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of office stationery supply rooms including stocking, organization and distribution of supplies
- Perform general administrative duties as required including but not limited to typing, photocopying, faxing and printing reports and daily deposits
- Coordinate catering requirements, as necessary
- Assist in coordinating fundraising initiatives
- Greet, assist and direct all visitors in a professional manner
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order business cards and supplies for team members, as needed
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen by ensuring food is put away, garbage is properly disposed of, dishwasher is loaded and unloaded, and fridge is cleaned on a periodic basis
- Ensure board rooms are set up for client meetings and supplies put away when meeting is concluded
- Uphold electronic and paper filing systems
- Coordinate, manage and schedule internal and external meetings, appointments and travel arrangements between multiple calendars
- Assist all team members as requested and required
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industry
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Raise awareness of MNP at community events
- Completion of post-secondary education in an office administration program an asset
- 3 to 5 years of office experience in a professional working environment
- Ability to handle multiple calls using a switchboard system
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!
We welcome applications from foreign trained and experienced individuals currently living in Canada.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click here to apply through the MNP website.
When applying, please submit your resume, cover letter, transcript and other applicable forms, as necessary, in 1 document.
If you have any questions, please contact Luke Jonker, Regional Human Capital Assistant at Luke[Dot]Jonker[At]mnp[Dot]ca or Brittany Smith, Regional Human Capital Generalist at brittany[Dot]smith[At]mnp[Dot]ca.